05-31-2012, 09:18 PM
Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi (2012)
[Image: Boman-Irani-Farah-Khan-In-Shirin-Farhad-...sterss.jpg]

Release Date: 24th August,2012

Cast : Boman Irani, Farah Khan, Kavin Dave, Shammi, Kurush Deboo

[Image: new-1_zps447f775a.jpg]
[Image: Bv1DtnUCMAAMCel.png:large]

Claimed: [Kajol]-[Srkajol]-[Juhi Chawla]-[Suraj Hua Madham]-[K3G]
[Deepika Padukone][Sonam Kapoor][Imran Khan][Preity Zinta][Shin Min Ah][Shekhar - Ra.1][Dobby][Lucy Lawless][Jacqueline Fernandez][Genelia D'souza][Jhilmil - Barfi][Black][Khaleesi Daenerys][Arya Stark]
[Kajols Special Appearances - OSO, KANK, SOTY] - [Chennai Express]
[Storm - Xmen]
Like Post Quote
05-31-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi (2012)
Farah in a movie? lol

[Image: voz_zps112648a1.jpg]

[Image: BwEXuHXCcAAMTIy.png]

Claims : {Ali Zafar ,Shahrukh khan, Srkajol All moments of togetherness off screen or on screen..., DDLJ, G.one from Ra. one, Harry Potter, Rizwan (MNIK), my girlfriend is a gumiho, srkajol FF 2010 shoot, Salman khan, Kajols smile, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Jacob - Twilight, Cardcaptors, Kareena Kapoor, Kasrima Kapoor, Akshay Kumar , Ranbir&Katrina , Baazigar, Amir&kajol, Vivah ,Ranbir Kapoor , Barfi!, Ask-i-Memnu,Kivanc Titlug, Logan-Xmen}
Like Post Quote
06-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Lol the trailer made me laugh atleast idk how the movie will b >.< but looks funny is a time pass petty humor sort of way >.< idk what to think actually. Looks funny

[Deepika Padukone][Sonam Kapoor][Imran Khan][Preity Zinta][Shin Min Ah][Shekhar - Ra.1][Dobby][Lucy Lawless][Jacqueline Fernandez][Genelia D'souza][Jhilmil - Barfi][Black][Khaleesi Daenerys][Arya Stark]
[Storm - Xmen]
Like Post Quote
06-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Maz, that was my reaction too. Lol!

Shan, I want to watch it. Anything funny I like even if it's stupid hehehehe

[Image: Bfjai6sCMAA6ANg.png]

[Image: lensig_zpsfabe1072.jpg]
Like Post Quote
06-10-2012, 07:06 AM
hehe its fun lol Tongue Farah is ok lol

Claims : {Ali Zafar ,Shahrukh khan, Srkajol All moments of togetherness off screen or on screen..., DDLJ, G.one from Ra. one, Harry Potter, Rizwan (MNIK), my girlfriend is a gumiho, srkajol FF 2010 shoot, Salman khan, Kajols smile, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Jacob - Twilight, Cardcaptors, Kareena Kapoor, Kasrima Kapoor, Akshay Kumar , Ranbir&Katrina , Baazigar, Amir&kajol, Vivah ,Ranbir Kapoor , Barfi!, Ask-i-Memnu,Kivanc Titlug, Logan-Xmen}
Like Post Quote
06-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Unveiling First look:

[Image: mads4.jpg]

[Image: shirin-farhad-ki-toh-nikal-padi-first-lo...h-1-17.jpg]

[Image: boman-and-farah.jpg]

Like Post Quote
06-10-2012, 07:10 AM
My actor friends are calling: Farah Khan

Since the release of the trailer of her acting debut, Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi (SFKTNP), Farah Khan has been flooded with calls. “Everyone from the industry — all my actor friends, not directors — have called up to tell me how eager they are to see the film,” says the
director-choreographer. “From Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay (Kumar), Ranbir (Kapoor) to Riteish (Deshmukh), every single person enjoyed the promo.”

Produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and co-starring Boman Irani, SFKTNP releases in August. “Boman was one of the main reasons I signed this film,” says Farah. “He is a great actor. I knew he’d make me look good.”

She thought Sanjay was pulling her leg when he spoke to her about the film, but once she was on board, she knew she’d enjoy herself. “In the past, I’ve taught all my heroines to act in an over-the-top manner. In SFKTNP, that’s not the case. I play a Parsi woman, so I had to look, act and behave like a Parsi lady,” she says. “I did not want to ‘act’ in the movie. I wanted it to look like a casual, conversational film.”

Farah is also looking forward to the release of Joker, her first production venture, directed by her husband Shirish Kunder. “It’s the first film where, in the credits, my name will appear as the producer,” she says. Joker also releases in August, after which Farah should be free to work on her own film, Happy New Year, with SRK. “I’m extremely excited, but it’s too early to talk about it and Shah Rukh has asked me to hold my horses,” she says.

Like Post Quote
06-10-2012, 05:51 PM
lol this movie looks oddly funny >.< i wonder how itll be!

[Storm - Xmen]
Like Post Quote
08-07-2012, 01:55 AM

Like Post Quote
08-16-2012, 02:50 PM
^ LOL papa how dare u >.<

[Image: Shirin-Farhad-Ki-Toh-Nikal-Padi-3rd-Post...62x523.jpg]

[Image: New-poster-of-Shirin-Farhad-Ki-Toh-Nikal...jpg?2e60b4]

[Storm - Xmen]
Like Post Quote